- I am a new parent at the school. How do I order sushi lunch for my child?
– Firstly, welcome to Sushiday and we are glad you have made it here! Before you can start ordering, you will need to register your account by selecting “Register” on our main page then select your school from the “Select Your School” drop down box. Once you have completed your registration, you are all good to go!
- How do I know the order has been received?
– If your order is completed successfully, you will receive an email from us confirming your order details. You can also check your orders under “My Account”. It is important to check and make sure you receive the order confirmation email. If you haven’t received the confirmation email, you order is either just sitting in your “Cart” or waiting for payment to complete.
- What is “Account Funds”?
– Account Funds is our account management system that allows you to manage your account but most importantly provide you with an easy and flexible payment option. You can “Top-Up” your account under “My Account”–>”Account Funds” or alternatively, you can purchase the Account Funds “Top-Up” amount ($10, $20, $50, $100, $150) under “Order School Lunch” page.
- How to make a payment for my order?
– Payment is all done thru as a part of the “Checkout” process via CLICK by Paymark – New Zealand’s leading payment provider. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD Credit/Debit cards. We strongly encourage you to use our “Account Funds” option to benefit from a faster checkout process without having to enter your card details each time and also avoid recurring payment transactions. (Note: Credit/ Debit cards will incur a 2.5% convenience fee). Government is currently looking to introduce a new legislation to reduce merchant service fees charged by the banks in New Zealand so we can’t wait to pass on this saving to you once the law is passed.
- How to make ONLINE EFTPOS payment?
– If you’re an ASB, Westpac, or Cooperative Bank customer and you have the respective mobile app installed on your phone, you can pay for your order using Online EFTPOS. Select Online EFTPOS on the “Payment” step in the Checkout and enter your mobile phone number. After you have placed your order, your bank will send a request to your phone for you to approve payment using the bank’s app. See how customers pay with ONLINE EFTPOS here. https://youtu.be/mt51hC98sV4
For more information, please visit https://www.paymark.co.nz/products/online-eftpos/ or check your bank’s website below.
ASB – https://www.asb.co.nz/banking-with-asb/online-eftpos-and-asb-mobile.html
Westpac – https://www.westpac.co.nz/personal/ways-to-bank/smart-ways-to-pay/online-eftpos/
Cooperative Bank – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8GTHkWilps
- When is the order cut-off time?
– 9pm on the day before the delivery day. For example, if Sushiday at your school is Friday then your order MUST be in by 9pm Thursday for Friday delivery.
- Can you provide an allergen information?
– Please note that our food is prepared in the commercial kitchen that process other foods which may contain the following allergens (Peanuts, Shellfish, Milk, Eggs, Dairy, Eggs, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites, Gluten, Tree Nuts, Soy Beans, Lupin)
- Is your chicken halal?
– Yes, we only use Brinks Halal Chicken.
- Do you have a shop and is it possible to order at the shop?
– No. We have recently sold our “Much loved” shop on Archers Rd so you will no longer find us at the shop unfortunately but we are not too far from the school zone as we are currently operating from a commercial kitchen within the area.
- I have ordered the lunch but my child is sick and won’t be at school today?
– Please contact us on 09) 441 2111 or leave a text on 021 339 700 with your child’s details by 9am on the day and we can arrange a refund. In most cases, we will arrange the lunch to be delivered to another week or arrange a credit for you to use next time. If you DO NOT inform us of your child’s absent by 9am on the day, NO credit/refund will be given or alternatively you can pick up your lunch order from the school.
- I have missed the order cut-off time 9pm. Can I still place an order online?
– No, order cut-off time is 9pm and our website will NOT allow you to place an order however, we as a parent understand, so if you missed the cut-off but still wish to order lunch, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09) 441 2111 by 9am on the day.
- My children loves your sushi! Can I order by term so I don’t have to order online every week?
– We’re so glad your children loves our sushi! We know… it’s very very hard NOT to be attached to our yummy sushi! We normally offer “Term Order” option on our website approximately a week prior to new term starts. If you order for the term basis (i.e. 10 weeks in advance), we offer 10% off your order. Term order discount is applied at the checkout automatically. Once the term started, we are unable to offer “Term Order” and you will have to order on a weekly basis.